Sunday, February 27, 2011

Need ideas? Me too!

I have some ideas for things to knit, but I'm not sure if they're good ones:

Shark stuffed animal
Book-cover (kind of like a book sock.)
iPod holder, with a hole to put a headphone cord through.
Tank top.  (I have same patterns, but I may end up making my own.(Tank top for dance))

Copy and paste my ideas into the comment section and then add marks like this:

**Shark stuffed animal**

If you like the idea, and this:

--Shark stuffed animal--

If you don't.  Thanks for your help!
~~Keet *v*

1 comment:

  1. I like the tank top idea, and the iPod holder is a good one, too. You should do both ;). We have pleanty of yarn, and speaking of ... we need to take you to that indoor flea market. They had YARN!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say about knitting? Like or dislike something about one of our patterns? Taking a challenge? Use this comment form! XP