Monday, November 22, 2010

Black and Orange Stray cats :)

Hey! Sorry we haven't posted in a few days, Meep and I have been kind of busy.  ;)   I'm making a black cat right now for my niece for Christmas! It's going to look just like my real cat, whom she loves.  :)  And for her new-born sister, Meep is helping me make a Blanket! The blanket is going to be difficult, because it has triangles in it! The next challenge might have something to do with triangles so watch out! For the older sister's next birthday I'm going to give her an orange cat to go with her black one :D I don't know what to give my Fluffy dog though! Comment with any ideas!
~~~Posted By KAT
~~About Christmas gifts
~Keep Knitting everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about knitting? Like or dislike something about one of our patterns? Taking a challenge? Use this comment form! XP